Tuesday

A WONDERFUL DAY! / BRĪNIŠĶĪGA DIENA!

This day - the 21st of July 2009 - started on the day before when one of my bracelets was on the etsy front page thanks to Inta and to somebody of the etsy administration. / Šī diena - 2009. gada 21. jūlijs - iesākās iepriekšējā dienā, kad viena no manām rokasstrādzēm bija uz etsy vāka, pateicoties Intai un kādam no etsy administrācijas.


Early in the night a customer purchased this bracelet and one more and payed promptly. Then I saw in my e-mail box that I was accepted as a SRAJD member. / Stundu pēc pusnakts kāda pircēja iegādājās šo rokassprādzi un vēl vienu un tūlīt samaksāja. Tad es e-pastā ieraudzīju, ka esmu starptautiski atzīta par patstāvīgu mākslinieci - rotu dizaineri.

And after that another customer purchased one of the Hugged Stones from my etsy shop and wrote very nice words about the picture of our seashore I had published in this listing. / Pēc tam kāda cita pircēja iegādājās vienu no Apskautajiem Akmeņiem no mana etsy veikaliņa un uzrakstīja ļoti jaukus vārdus par mūsu plūdmales attēlu, ko biju pievienojusi šai rotai.

I slept some hours but was up early - out of excitement. I run to the post office to ship the Hugged Stone (the other customer wanted me to wait with the shipping because she isn't at home now). And there I got a package with my puchase from this wonderful e-bay seller with absolutely adorable cat's eye beads to a very very good price! / Pagulēju dažas stundas, bet pamodos agri - aiz sajūsmas. Agri devos uz pastu nosūtīt Apskauto Akmeni (otra pircēja vēlējās, lai pagaidu ar nosūtīšanu, jo viņas pašlaik nav mājās). Un tur es saņēmu paciņu ar savu pirkumu no šī brīnišķīgā e-bay pārdevēja ar kolosālām kaķacs pērlītēm par ārkārtīgi labu cenu!

The weather here was windy but warm - just as I like it. So I went to my garden, did some weeding and picked some flowers for you. /Laiks šeit bija vējains, bet silts - tieši tāds, kā man patīk. Tā, nu, es aizgāju uz dārzu, mazliet paravēju un saplūcu puķes jums.
And in the afternoon I got a custom order: had to make red coral necklace and bracelet for a bride in the US. Our conversation was so pleasant. I finished the items. She payed. Tomorrow I'll ship them. What a day! / Pēcpusdienā saņēmu pasūtījumu: bija jāizgatavo sarkana koraļu kaklarota un rokassprādze līgavai ASV. Mūsu sarunas bija tik patīkamas. Es pabeidzu rotas. Viņa samaksāja. Rīt es tās nosūtīšu. Kas par dienu!

8 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Congrats! So many nice things happening together! :)

baahar said...

Lovely pictures Rita. As I said, I'm happy for you :)

StaroftheEast said...

Congrats to all the lovely news!

roroism said...

:)
thank you for the flowers :) lovely!
(and those purple beads, mmm)

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Congrats Rita!!! I wish you will have many of these days!!!

ingermaaike said...

What beautiful flowers! And what a wonderful day! May you have many more :-D

RitaJC said...

Thank you so much girls! Wish you the same!

Audrone said...

Wow! You had an amazing day!

I have something for you in my blog :)