Thursday

My Creative Space and a Swap


It's a wonderful sunny day in my village. +10 C the first time in this year. Do you want to know what I'm occupied with today?

 

I have started to grow herbs for my organic soap making friend Nicole 



and have got wonderful tiny silver earrings from my swap partner Pinar . A package with jewelry supplies is on its way from me to her. Can't wait to see, what she'll say! :)

Would you like to see other creative spaces? Please, visit kootoyoos blog 

Have a creative day everyone!!!

3 comments:

toosis said...

Yay, So you've got your package. It arrived sooner than I've thought. I hope you wear them in good days. Best Wishes, Pinar

Snooze said...

i love getting swaps ... the earrings are beautiful.

Juliette Crane said...

how fun!

I just adore your creations and am happy to have found your etsy shop :) I am following your blog now and can't wait to see more of your wonderful work. Stop by my blog and say hello sometime. I love keeping in touch with inspiring artists!
xoxo, juliette
juliettecrane.blogspot.com