Sunday

My First Garden Day

Today was the first time in this year I could work a bit in my garden.

A couple of weeks ago it was only a pond.



Today it was dry enough to set my feet into it.  Weather was sunny and warm, so I could work outside in a T-shirt with short sleeves. For the first time in this year, too.

I want to share with you some shots of the first blooms and the first friend and helper I met there. Sorry for not so good pictures: as there was some breeze the blooms were moving constantly.

6 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

You live in a paradise, Rita!

RitaJC said...

Dawn! Mine is only the small spot under water in the first pic :)

Anonymous said...

look at the blooms!!! lurrrve them. :)

Ginny Huber said...

So nice to see "garden starts", especially after such a long winter; sweet blooms and helper in these pix! Happy Gardening, Rita!

Feja said...

It should be very very beautiful at the spring time, when everything become green!

Ana Matusevic said...

Wonderful! Looks like a beautiful garden in summer here!