Monday

The Missing Part of Law Of Attraction

Since I know about the Law Of Attraction, I have been trying to understand and use it.

But there has always been some resistance in my system to all the need to know what I want to attract.

Even more so after I lost all doubts about Who I Really Am - Life, Love, Abundance etc. - which means to me that I don't need to attract anything, because I am everything already.

Lately, I have experienced some major breakthroughs in really understanding how the LOA works.

And this audio with Neal Donald Walsch has helped me immensely.


I really hope it helps you too.

If you still have questions and struggles I would be more than happy to help you to move forward on your path.

Just schedule a FREE call with me and let's talk.

Or send me an e-mail with your questions to ritajc[at]inbox[dot]lv

No comments: