Saturday

My Saturday Show Off

As I have started to teach German at school again and am spending my creative hours mostly with my art journal, I haven't crafted much lately. There are just a couple of pics to share...
 This flover brooch made with a recycled 100 % wool plaid is listed in one of my Etsy shops
A new pair of needle felted pumpkins for a swap with Kate
from this marvelous web-site
(Sorry, Kate, for the wrong color of the link, but blogger is messing up with me today)
To see more hand made beauties (and to show off yours) visit Sandra's and Annemarie's

5 comments:

BHB Kidstyle said...

I love those pumpkins!

baahar said...

The pumpkins are so cute :) I'm glad you enjoy the art journaling project. I consider joining one next year too :)

karuski said...

They are both lovely and fit the autumn season very well!

Angel.Pearls said...

Great!
Eva

Sonja Milojevic said...

Great work Rita!