Thursday

My Creative Space - Knitting a Black Pullover

 This week I'm working on a black pullover for one of my EST friends. It's quite a challenge for me:
- my first pullover made without the opportunity to measure the person and to try it on in the process,
- my first piece knitted with cotton/bamboo yarn,
- there isn't much light in winter time here, so knitting and especially sewing together black knitwear is a bit tricky to say the least of it.
But I really love the process and hope very much the pollover fits the owner and she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it. :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Quite a challenge, and you are having fun! Please show us the result of your challenge, some day, Rita! It looks beautiful now already.

kraplap said...

looks lovely already Rita !

DemyBlackDesign said...

WOOOOOW I love the color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that everything will be ok!