Friday

The EST Challenge - WATER - The Entries and the Winner

As some of you maybe know, for a couple of weeks, I'm the host for the EST challenge WATER.


The first entry is this gorgeous crochet scarf by Wezz aka Cyberwezz
The entry #3 is this wonderful hand felted bracelet by Audrone aka StormsHandicrafts
 
The entry  #4 is this beautiful notebook by Eleni aka ERGANIweaving
The entry #5 is this beautiful wall hanging by Maria aka dreamaspirations
 The entry #6 is this beautiful pencil case by Baahar

And the winner is ...... *drumrolls* .....

MARIA FROM http://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamaspirations with her original wall hanging!
CONGRATULATION, MARIA! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH THE NEXT THEME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful scarf.

OnePerfectDay said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge!
The entries so far are fabulous!!!

I'm making mine as we speak. Hopefully I'll get it done in time!

ERGANI weaving said...

all of the entries are beautiful! I love this theme!

dreamaspirations said...

Thank you Rita! I really feel honored to have won this challenge because the water ... the vastness of the sea has always been a great inspiration for me! This wall hanging is the first of a series that I've been working on with the sea waves in my mind. I wrote about it here http://paperartstudio.blogspot.com/2011/09/sweetest-lullaby.html

Thank you again!