Saturday

Deep Wisdom

For the last couple of days, I have been really busy. Mostly, with a challenging  translation.

But a tragic accident in our capital city and the news about my mom being hospitalized due to severe heart arrhythmia makes me think about fundamental things as soon, as my mind isn't occupied with work.

And checking one of my in-boxes in a lunch break I discovered a message from Danielle LaPorte I just had to share:

"The journey has to feel the way you want the destination to feel."

P.S. You know I always love to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv


2 comments:

suzi poland said...

Gosh take care Rita. I am not even going to open the first link on this after my own sad news for this week. Being careful to guard our souls from unnecessary wear and tear is all part of it, part of making things how we want. Choosing our news as much as we can, so when sad new, stressful news about loved ones comes our way we can be present for them and tend to their needs. Look after yourself and best wishes to your mum.

RitaJC said...

Thank you so much, Suzi!