Even the 2 year long art journal projects turned into a plain diary like this for me.
Those months have been really hard on me:
* my daughter changed schools in the middle of the graduation year
* we all moved because of that
* she barely graduated and was diagnosed with chronic illness
* I had less and less income and got sick again and again
* I spiraled down into a really deep dark hole without having the money to get professional help
Even the great job my youngest son did during his first year at art school and other nice things were barely holding me over the surface.
But, lately, the huge heavy darkness seems to be starting to lift now and then.
Tomorrow, my daughter is having her graduation ceremony. I just finished a tulle skirt for her gown and hope to shoot a decent pic of her in it tomorrow.
And I'm starting to add some color to my diary pages. :)
How have you been lately? You know I'm always happy to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv.