Friday

13 BLACK SEA STONES / 13 MELNI JŪRAS AKMENTIŅI


These black pebbles are naturally rounded by the Baltic Sea, picked up by me on the beach next to my village, stored in a smoke-free place and now offered to my shoppers here. Use them in any of your projects or to decorate with them your place or office.

This listing is for these particular 13 pebbles in different shades of black, which measure about 3/5-1&1/5"(1.5-3cm) crossover. Other number, sizes & colors available. I'll add a special 14th stone as a surprise for the shopper.

This is my entry to the EST weekly challenge hosted by toosis on her blog http://toosis.blogspot.com/.

Šos melnos jūras akmentiņus es šodien ievietoju savā veikaliņā šeit un piedalos ar tiem kādā izaicinājumā, ko katru nedēļu organizē etsy Euiropas grupa.