Saturday

ACIM Workbook Lesson 116

< Previous Lesson                                                              Next Lesson >


For morning and evening review:
1. (101God’s Will for me is perfect happiness.
God’s Will is perfect happiness for me. And I can suffer but from the belief there is another will apart from His.
2. (102I share God’s Will for happiness for me.
I share my Father’s Will for me, His Son. What He has given me is all I want. What He has given me is all there is.
3. On the hour: 

God’s Will for me is perfect happiness.
On the half hour: 

I share God’s Will for happiness for me.


Feel free to post a comment of any length and detail here or in any place you see this shared AFTER you do the exercise at least once. And never hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

No comments: