Tuesday

ACIM Workbook Lesson 119

< Previous Lesson                                                              Next Lesson >


For morning and evening review:
1. (107Truth will correct all errors in my mind.
I am mistaken when I think I can be hurt in any way. I am God’s Son, whose Self rests safely in the Mind of God.
2. (108To give and to receive are one in truth.
I will forgive all things today, that I may learn how to accept the truth in me, and come to recognize my sinlessness.
3. On the hour: 

Truth will correct all errors in my mind.

On the half hour: 

To give and to receive are one in truth.


Feel free to post a comment of any length and detail here or in any place you see this shared AFTER you do the exercise at least once. And never hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

No comments: