Monday

ACIM Workbook Lesson 237



Now would I be as God created me.


1. Today I will accept the truth about myself. I will arise in glory, and allow the light in me to shine upon the world throughout the day. I bring the world the tidings of salvation which I hear as God my Father speaks to me. And I behold the world that Christ would have me see, aware it ends the bitter dream of death; aware it is my Father’s Call to me.
2. Christ is my eyes today, and He the ears that listen to the Voice for God today. Father, I come to You through Him Who is Your Son, and my true Self as well. Amen.
Feel free to post a comment of any length and detail here or in any place you see this shared AFTER you have contemplated the lesson for some time and done the suggested exercise at least once. And never hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
< Previous Lesson                                                              Next Lesson >

No comments: