Thursday

ACIM Workbook Lesson 261





God is my refuge and security.


1. I will identify with what I think is refuge and security. I will behold myself where I perceive my strength, and think I live within the citadel where I am safe and cannot be attacked. Let me today seek not security in danger, nor attempt to find my peace in murderous attack. I live in God. In Him I find my ref­uge and my strength. In Him is my Identity. In Him is everlast­ing peace. And only there will I remember Who I really am.
2. Let me not seek for idols. I would come, my Father, home to You today. I choose to be as You created me, and find the Son whom You created as my Self.
Feel free to post a comment of any length and detail here or in any place you see this shared AFTER you have contemplated the lesson for some time and done the suggested exercise at least once. And never hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
< Previous Lesson                                                              Next Lesson >

No comments: