Sunday

ACIM Workbook Lesson 278




If I am bound, my Father is not free.


1. If I accept that I am prisoner within a body, in a world in which all things that seem to live appear to die, then is my Father pris­oner with me. And this do I believe, when I maintain the laws the world obeys must I obey; the frailties and the sins which I perceive are real, and cannot be escaped. If I am bound in any way, I do not know my Father nor my Self. And I am lost to all reality. For truth is free, and what is bound is not a part of truth.
2. Father, I ask for nothing but the truth. I have had many foolish thoughts about myself and my creation, and have brought a dream of fear into my mind. Today, I would not dream. I choose the way to You instead of madness and instead of fear. For truth is safe, and only love is sure.
Feel free to post a comment of any length and detail here or in any place you see this shared AFTER you have contemplated the lesson for some time and done the suggested exercise at least once. And never hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
< Previous Lesson                                                              Next Lesson >

No comments: