Sunday

ACIM Workbook Lesson 320





My Father gives all power unto me.


1. The Son of God is limitless. There are no limits on his strength, his peace, his joy, nor any attributes his Father gave in his creation. What he wills with his Creator and Redeemer must be done. His holy will can never be denied, because his Father shines upon his mind, and lays before it all the strength and love in earth and Heaven. I am he to whom all this is given. I am he in whom the power of my Father’s Will abides.
2. Your Will can do all things in me, and then extend to all the world as well through me. There is no limit on Your Will. And so all power has been given to Your Son.
Feel free to post a comment of any length and detail here or in any place you see this shared AFTER you have contemplated the lesson for some time and done the suggested exercise at least once. And never hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
< Previous Lesson                                                              Next Lesson >

No comments: