Sunday

ACIM Workbook Final Lessons 361-365





This holy instant would I give to You.

Be You in charge.

For I would follow You,

Certain that Your direction gives me peace.


1. And if I need a word to help me, He will give it to me. If I need a thought, that will He also give. And if I need but stillness and a tranquil, open mind, these are the gifts I will receive of Him. He is in charge by my request. And He will hear and answer me, because He speaks for God my Father and His holy Son.
Feel free to post a comment of any length and detail here or in any place you see this shared AFTER you have contemplated the lesson for some time and done the suggested exercise at least once. And never hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
< Introduction to Final Lessons                                                  Epilogue >

No comments: