Sunday

Tapping For Freedom From Emotional Eating And Drinking

For the past couple of weeks, there has been less and less balance in my experience because of addictive patterns: emotional eating and beer drinking.

I was trying to decide if I want to attend a high-school reunion by reviving memories of my previous meetings with my former classmates and imagining how I could position myself to make the experience enjoyable. Because those memories were painful and hard to bear. 

The heaviness started lifting a couple of days ago when I realized that I never actually wanted to attend those, it was just the Ego trying to milk it (to feel superior to my former classmates).

This morning, I saw what was happening much more clearly: I was reactivating my feelings from early childhood, when I felt, that nobody wanted to know and love me, just squish me into some image that they had of “me” (the same thing seemed to had happened on those class reunions), and that that was all I deserved because I was genuinely bad. 

This morning (the emotional eating and beer drinking was happening at night), I chose to restart using EFT to solve the issues on the basis of those patterns.

These 3 videos are helping me the most




Feel free to join me on my path to more health and empowerment by following my page and/or joining my group on Facebook.

Or schedule a private conversation with me, if that feels more appealing to you.

No comments: