Sunday

Knitting Galore

Translation projects, a couple of courses, and a respiratory virus with complications didn't leave me much time nor energy for creative endeavors. But I still managed to create at least a bit every day for the last week.

For the time being, it's knitting, that keeps my body occupied enough, so I don't start eating while watching my favorite TV shows at night. :)

A couple of days ago, I finished these mid season mittens for my daughter.

Now, I'm knitting a triangular lace scarf from an angora/acrylic mix yarn in white and fall colors. Stay tuned, if you want to see it finished! ;)

To see more inspiring creativity jump over to any of these sites

And you know I'm always happy to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv

No comments: