Tuesday

Have You Suffered Enough?


For almost two years I have been a student of GP Walsh gradually advancing to one of his assistants.

Since March 26, I am participating in the Inner Reconciliation Certified Facilitator Program of his Master Heart Institute.

And, for about a month, I'm regularly coaching my program buddies and other people helping them to stop suffering.

What an honor and pleasure to see how our sessions change people's lives for the best and to hear the great feedback!

Have you suffered enough? Contact me and let's talk! I know, I can help you.

P.S. I apologize to GP and to the ones I told, that I'm his student for 7 or 8 years already.

Have no idea, how I became really convinced about that.

I honestly thought there must be a mistake, when I re-checked and discovered, that it's much less. :)

Update: I think I know, how this happened: I was checking how long ago I got officially recognized as a Member of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) at the same time a couple of months ago. :)

No comments: