Thursday

My Creative Space

Lately, there is so little day light here, that arting and showing art on-line is almost impossible. Knitting is much easier with artificial light. At least for me. So I have started this set for my sister.


A batch of cards for another swap is emerging as well.


And I have received some more cards from my swap partners.
by Donna Munro

by Teresa Berg

by Sandra Belegi

by Phyllis Fell

And I have started to play on my first ever canvas boards AND LOVING IT! :) The first 4 of them look like this for now




To see more creative spaces jump over to this site and be inspired!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Ha! So much for not enough light...how many pieces would you have shown if there was enough light :D
Gorgeous backgrounds you have prepared :D XXX

baahar said...

Haha .. agree with Gina :) Well done ! So many lovely pieces you are working on. Would love to see how they will end up looking

Colours and Textures said...

Yay for knitting and a great collection of work.

Tralasong said...

Ditto to what Gina said! You have been creative in the dark I guess! xoDi

Unknown said...

WOW Rita - you have a fabulous blog. LOVE what you create - such a variety. I'm going to join you so I can drop in now and then. Take care. hugs, Donna