Saturday

What's Happening In Rita's World

 You might not have heard from me for some time.

That's because things have been changing in my world quite a bit and I was lacking clarity about what to post, especially after Facebook and Instagram completely banned any links from blogger blogs.

But now, a new website is in the makings and even more than that.

In this week's Conversation in the Light I shared more about what's happening in my world right now and part of my history.


The year long program I am talking about in the video is called My Million Dollar Experiment.

And the book is The One Book Millions Method  by Mike Shreeve.

To watch recordings of older Conversations in the Light please join the free Awakening Light Circle on Facebook and visit the Media > Videos section.



No comments: