Sunday

Back on the Creative Track

OK, folks, I'm back on the creative track. YAY!

My sister wanted a green lacy scarf for her birthday. So, as soon, as I finished and delivered a huge translation project (on Tuesday), it was almost only knitting and TV shows. :)

I'm a fast knitter, but, as I hadn't done it for a while, it took me about 10 attempts to figure out the right design. :) Today, we had a small family party, and I could give it to her. She liked it! Phew!

Now, to other projects!

To see more inspiring creativity jump over to

And you know I'm always happy to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv


2 comments:

suzi poland said...

Wow you are a fast knitter and a good one too. I would love a pattern for this design it's lovely and light which suits us here where most of the year it's not freezing cold. :)Suzi

RitaJC said...

Thank you, Suzi! Unfortunately, it's just a tiny image in an old Latvian book. Every similar pattern would do actually. My trick for getting it soft and airy: needles twice as thick as suggested for the yarn :)