Wednesday

Playing Again!

In one of the Facebook groups I am in, there is that challenge "What's On Your Desk Wednesday". And, after months, I can show an image of my studio desk, where I am playing with recycled paper, paints, and inks for the first time after months. YAY! :)

I'm not sure, why it took me so long (but I have some theories). But I am sure this artist collaboration project initiated by Yanik Falardeau got me starting again! There is still time for you to join in as well.

To see more inspiring creativity jump over to any of these sites

And you know I'm always happy to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv

4 comments:

Unknown said...

visiting from Creative Every Day.
I just found a blog that hosts a What is on your Workdesk Wednesday. It is funny that I have been looking for something like this for a while and now I am finding them everywhere I turn.

Coleen said...

Nice pages, Rita. Happy to see you working. I've been doing so many classes that it seems hard for me to get much done as well, but I do get bits and pieces worked on here and there. Hope you had a lovely day.
Blessings,
Coleen in Ukraine

RitaJC said...

Thank you, Colleen!
That's why I'm not taking art classes any more :D

Carmina said...

Hi Rita,
I also love to work with recycled materials as textile, paper, plastics. Please visit my blog, to see
http://carminarte.blogspot.ro
Carmina
Romania