* I added a bit to my diary spreads every day. These are some of the "finished" ones.
* My daughter underwent the medical tests she needs to submit her papers to the next school.
* I visited my sister and we had a good chat. On the way home, I did some good shopping.
* The heat is still high, but bearable. Last night, I slept on the balcony. It felt really great!
* My oldest son helped me to reset his old iPhone he gave to me, so, now, I can use it.
* I had a tiny sale on Etsy.
* On Wednesday, I started to participate in the 5 week course The Chakra Effect: Evolving Into A Harmonious Human with GP Walsh.
GPs teaching resonates with me 100%, but I didn't have the money to take the course. When I said it to GP, he invited me to join for free and made my heart sing!
Now, I can get you in for $97. If you are interested, please, contact me via e-mail shown below.
To see more inspiring creativity jump over to these sites
And you know I'm always happy to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv