Friday

A Nice Week

This past week has been a bit easier on me in spite of the heat we are having here right now.

* I added a bit to my diary spreads every day. These are some of the "finished" ones.




* My daughter underwent the medical tests she needs to submit her papers to the next school.

* I visited my sister and we had a good chat. On the way home, I did some good shopping.

* The heat is still high, but bearable. Last night, I slept on the balcony. It felt really great!

* My oldest son helped me to reset his old iPhone he gave to me, so, now, I can use it.

* I had a tiny sale on Etsy.

* On Wednesday, I started to participate in the 5 week course The Chakra Effect: Evolving Into A Harmonious Human with GP Walsh.

GPs teaching resonates with me 100%, but I didn't have the money to take the course. When I said it to GP, he invited me to join for free and made my heart sing!

Now, I can get you in for $97. If you are interested, please, contact me via e-mail shown below.

To see more inspiring creativity jump over to these sites

And you know I'm always happy to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv

14 comments:

Indigene Theresa said...

Rita, you're keeping yourself amazingly busy and very creatively resourceful! I adore your journal pages! :)

Rita Juse-Cirkse said...

Thank you so much, Theresa!

Julie Huston said...

Hi, You are invited to share this with Feline Art Friday:
http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/07/feline-art-friday-6.html

Valerie-Jael said...

Your diary pages are wonderful. Valerie

Laurie M said...

you have been very busy, your work is amazing, I enjoyed my visit so much,

Giggles said...

The answer is always no if you don't ask! Glad you got in on the course. I have been there I know the feeling!! Wonderful colors on the journal pages!! Enjoy the course!

Hugs Giggles

Rita Juse-Cirkse said...

Thank you so much for all the support, ladies!

Deanna said...

Beautiful depth and shading on your pages! We have had a lot of heat here as well so I can sympathize. I did think about sleeping on our back deck, I might have to consider it further!

Linda K said...

fab colors and layers on your pages! Sounds like a wonderful art course-and what a generous gift for you!

Beth Niquette said...

Beautiful! Especially the purple.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Glad you got the course. I love this stormy tornado looking page.
Nicole/Beadwright

Rita Juse-Cirkse said...

Thank you so much for your support, everybody!

Linda K: it's not an ART course. After Bloom True with Flora Bowley I don't need any more. Tried to take a couple, but they didn't do me any good.

Kim Switzer said...

I love seeing your journal pages, Rita! Thank you for sharing them.

Rita Juse-Cirkse said...

Thank you, Kim!