Saturday

An Extremely Intense and Blissful Week

The last weeks has been an extremely intense and blissful for me.

As you know, I'm working through this book and, honestly, since the first day, some money is coming in EVERY SINGLE DAY! WOW!

We are in week 3 of the Awakening Your Unique Self course with Marc Gafni, and I'm just loving it! There is so much valuable content every week, and the daily practices and assessments are going deeper and deeper! I'm really starting to discover my unique self and to appreciate it and it's story.

On Monday, I received the regular Life Book 2013 content and was absolutely thrilled! It was a class with Shiloh Sofia McCloud! I haven't done many of this and even last years Life Book classes, because they didn't speak to me, but this was just perfect! And Monday was a holiday here, so I started to work through it right away and felt completely at home with the suggested process!

I was so consumed by it, that I forgot to shoot images of some of the stages! Sorry for that! But there are still some I can show you :)

The result was a huge surprise to me: I met my inner King with all his attributes! When I did some research on the symbolism, it just blew my mind away! It was the truth about me I hadn't let come to my conscious for a very long time!

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I went to the public studio to work on the painting I have started over there. Still not sure, where it is going, And it's a huge challenge to me to work 3 hours on a row on a set time. My usual method is to live next to my work and to add something to it, when I feel, what it wants.

On Thursday, was the Soul Art Day. It started only at 4 pm for me, and I wasn't prepared actually, but that was OK. I had so much fun watching the artists work in the studio and chat online and getting to know the process. Late at night, I could  start the body mapping part.

On Friday morning, when the house was empty and quiet, I could dive into it and, very soon, I knew the answer to my question: "Starting a life coaching business is the right thing to do for me know!" The image is still developing, and I'm still receiving even more very specific information from it! But I have started to work at my new business already: enrolled in this free course and made an appointment with my potential webmaster. :)

Fancy to see more creative spaces and join the fun? Jump over to



(Blogger is being naughty again! grrrrr)

6 comments:

Netty said...

loving your symbolic artwork.
Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

manomij said...

It sounds like you are really moving forward Rita! Well done. Love the colours of your inner King :)
ManonX

Gina said...

Wow you certainly are buzzing with energy!!! So happy you are feeling so alive...it shows in yuor art :D XXX

Nina said...

You made a beautiful artwork and it's so nice to read you have found what you were looking for. I wish you all the best on your path!

Annabelle said...

Love your king .Your work embodies life and spirit : )
Nice to hear your doing better with your shop, wish you more good things to come along your way.

Thanks for sharing,
Annabelle O,O

Ivy said...

Wonderful symbolic work. Belated HPPF!