Sunday

Going Deep

As I had not a single acceptable translation job offer since the beginning of the year, I have more than enough time to work in my 2 new journals and for other stuff.

Although the lack of jobs makes me a bit nervous, I'm really thankful for this time with less outside and much more inside work.

Art journaling makes me go deep, always. Or I don't see any sense in spending time and supplies for it.

It feels like this year might become a turning point in the life of me and my 2 youngest kids.

And these 2 year long art journaling projects are helping me: one of them mostly to deal with the past, the other - to make decisions for my next future.

These are some of the pages I have worked on during the last week.





To see more inspiring creativity jump over to any of these sites

And you know I'm always happy to hear from you, right?
Please, feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at ritajc(at)inbox(dot)lv

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

These are wonderful pages. Happy Sunday to you and good luck on the job finding.
Nicole/Beadwright

Studio Kaufmann said...

It is wonderful that you are taking some time to carve out time for your creative side. Your journal pages are so meditative and serene...I think you are in a really good place.Happy PPF

RitaJC said...

Thank you so much for the support!

Giggles said...

Enjoy these creative moments best you can and have faith this will work out for the best!! Wishing you everything wonderful in those changes!! Great pages....I hope they give you insight!

Hugs Giggles

RitaJC said...

You bet they do! Thank you for the supporting words, Giggles!