Tuesday

Post Scriptum

Remember my big decision?

Two days went by and I caught myself adding paint to a page in my journal and having fun. :)

And my daughter asked me to repair her friend's bracelet. :)

It all feels different than before the decision though.

Putting away all those supplies and tools might have helped the system to really get it that there are no more "should's" sucking all pleasure out of it.

I'm still not returning to any art groups or watching art/crafts videos.

And I'm consciously holding me back from photography, as I really see and experience much more, when I don't try to snatch a shot to share.

3 comments:

Maryann said...

Hooray for you Rita. I think we all need to get rid of the "shoulds" and take each day as it comes. I am sure trying to do that.

Gina said...

See...your brain just needed a clear out too :D XXX

Cazamataz said...

.... 'enjoy' Xxxxx